Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nobody (s)knows the trouble I’ve seen…

Once upon a time, I lived at the beach. It was wonderful; warm almost every day, taking rides with the windows down on a Thursday afternoon in October. I loved it. Then I decided to move to Boston, thinking I had become too complacent in my safe little hideaway of a city, and that I needed adventure. So I took a giant leap of faith and landed in this beautiful city full of hipsters, business people, intelligentsia, hobos and other wonderful, interesting people. And there were cool historical buildings, great walks down Boylston and Beacon, and lazily sitting at the waterfront basking in the glorious sun. And I loved it here too.

Then it snowed for 3 months.



I think I died a little inside this winter. And I’m also blaming my lack of blogging on my deficiency of Vitamin D. I am like a solar panel of creativity. That being said, the sun was out all weekend, and I once again basked in it, therefore giving me enough creative flow to start having adventures again (and telling you about my first REAL winter).

No comments:

Post a Comment