Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

10 Things I Do Not Want To Do Before 6 am

1) Get out of bed.
2) Get in a cab with a cab driver that dips and dodges imaginary cars on the interstate at 4 am.
3) Pay $40 for a seven minute cab ride.
4) Take my shoes off for inspection.
5) Listen to woman talk about how her bag was "13.4 net pounds" over weight. Not why, just how. All the way to our gate.
6) Listen to CNN talk about government shutdown. Isn't there some kind of "Soothing Airport Sleeping Music" channel we could be listening to instead?
7) Listen to a woman talk on her phone about how she wants to save her phone battery.
8) Listen to anyone talk.
9) Miss Beardy. It's too early to be sad.
10) Drift in between sleeping on my backpack\pillow and excitement of seeing my family today. I'm supposed to be snuggling under a warm blanket right now.

Synopsis: Flights before 6 am are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment